Sugar Bakers is proud to have served our loyal customers for over 33 years.
My name is Peg Rathert and I'm the owner of Sugar Bakers, Inc. A former nurse gone retail; I used to take care of sick patients, now I take care of my wonderful customers. Recently, I moved to Colorado and moved from a brick and mortar store to an online business. This is an exciting change and logical progression for Sugar Bakers.
Sugar Bakers Online will continue to provide our customers with personalized service and excellent value in the products we offer. A majority of our food and gifts were made in the USA.
Please complete the form below to contact us and for sale updates:
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices.
The information we collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the SugarBakersInc.com website. On some pages you can submit personal information. The type of personal information collected on these pages includes, but is not limited to:
Use of your information
Information collected through our contact form is gathered for the purpose of membership or communication. We do not sell or share information that is collected from our website. Information we collect regarding what pages visitors access is aggregated to measure the number of visits; average time spent on the site and similar factors is not shared with others. We endeavor to keep all information received from visitors secure from possible unauthorized access and use.
On our site users can sign up to receive additional information by e-mail through an e-mail subscription service, or by other means, including postal mail. We do not share this information with other organizations.
Our web site contains links to other sites. These links include PayPal, used to process payments for membership and merchandise. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by those other sites. A link to another web site does not constitute endorsement of that site or any of the content or information provided by that site by Sugar Bakers, Inc.
How to contact Sugar Bakers, Inc.
If you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, call us at 402-210-9085 or Email Us
2. RETURN POLICY. Sugar Bakers, Inc. thanks you for shopping at www.SUGARBAKERSINC.COM and we hope you will love your purchase. However, we understand that occasionally products may be damaged or otherwise unusable.
A refund will be made to the purchaser if payment has been received, provided: (1) The customer returns the product in a package postmarked or sent within fourteen days of a customers’ receipt of the product., (2) Returned items are returned unused and otherwise in saleable condition, are returned with original packaging, and (3) the returning customer must provide the receipt and name, address, and telephone of customer with return.
Gift recipients are entitled to a nonrefundable merchandise credit, provided: (1) The customer returns the product in a package postmarked or sent within fourteen days of a customers’ receipt of the product., (2) Returned items are returned unused and otherwise in saleable condition, are returned with original packaging, and (3) the gift recipient provides the name, address, and telephone that person providing the gift.
We ask that customers call us at (402) 210-9085 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org let us know the product is on its way, and to advise us of the reason for returning the product.
3. INVENTORY AND SHIPPING. Products listed on the Website are subject to inventory availability. All in-stock items will ship within 10 business days. Customers will be given the option to cancel any order not shipped within thirty days.
4. CUSTOMER ADVISEMENT REGARDING CARE OF MERCHANDISE. Merchandise needs to be cared for and normal wear and tear will occur.
5. NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY PROVIDES ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES “AS-IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, COMPANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ITS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. FURTHER, COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTION IN SERVICES PROVIDED BY WWW.SUGARBAKERSINC.COM.
6. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORSEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY YOU TO THE COMPANY, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ADVISED US OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of the breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or cause of action.
7. GOVERNING LAW. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Colorado, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Lakewood, Colorado, U.S.A. in all disputes between you and Sugar Bakers, Inc..
8. SEVERABILITY; WAIVER. If, for whatever reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any term or condition in this Sales Agreement to be unenforceable, all other terms and conditions will remain unaffected and in full force and effect. No waiver of any breach of any provision of this Sales Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
9. MODIFICATIONS. Company may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, (a) revise this Sales Agreement; (b) modify the Site and/or the Service; and (c) discontinue the Site and/or Service at any time. Company shall post any revision to this Sales Agreement to the Site, and the revision shall be effective immediately on such posting. You agree to review this Sales Agreement and other online policies posted on the Site periodically to be aware of any revisions.
3. USE OF SOFTWARE. Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed by you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse- engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
4. USER CONTENT. You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, managers, owners, employees, consultants, agents and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, managers, owners, employees, consultants, agents and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may public or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
5. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit. Or that is provided or transmitted using your user identification. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely on you.
7. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Company has in place legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service.
Company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed on the rights of
Company or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. Company’s policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright
infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated
and you want Company to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide Company with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic
signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed
to be infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that
is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably
sufficient to permit Company to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number,
and an electronic mail address at which you can be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of
is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury,
that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to
Company’s designated agent at:
Sugar Bakers, Inc.
Phone (402) 210-9085
9. NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS-IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
10. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORSEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY YOU TO THE COMPANY, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ADVISED US OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or cause of action.
12. PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not allowed to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with Service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services, (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
13. YOUR ASSUMPTION OF RISK FOR SECURITY BREACHES. Protecting your privacy and your information is a top priority. We have taken reasonable measures to secure both your information and our physical premises. We exercise reasonable care in providing safe transmission of your information from your PC to our servers (unless sent by a means outside of our control, such as e-mail). However, we cannot guarantee that our measures will completely bar unauthorized access to your information, and by using the Website you assume this risk.
14. CONSENT TO TRANSFER. The Site is operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using our Website, participating in any of our services and/or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
16. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2016 Sugar Bakers, Inc.. “Sugar Bakers” is a trademark of Sugar Bakers, Inc.. All rights are reserved.
19. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on this Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, servicemarks, or logos owned by Company or any third party.
20. COLORADO USE ONLY. This site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the State of Colorado. Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privileges of doing business in a state or jurisdiction other than Colorado.
Copyright © 2016 Sugar Bakers, Inc. All rights reserved.
Site by Graphic Design by Dianne